Okay, here is what I was excited about posting yesterday, Pastor Steve had it in his preaching on Sunday.
Ten things you won't have to worry about in 2009:
1. The Bible will still have the answers.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Holy Spirit will move.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-annointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost.
I think that this is pretty awesome... and really true. I love making lists so it figures that I like this one! I dont know if Pastor Steve got this from a book or not, I forgot to look. I like this because I love reading about what God promises me. He is the only one who will never let you down, he keeps every single promise that he makes.
1 comment:
You got it babe!!! Pastor Steve is helping us ground ourselves in promises and not worries. It's all about perspective, huh! Even though sometimes it's easy to forget that, it's really good to stay in the habit of reminding ourselves!
Post a Comment