

I was thinking a lot about babysitting today, so that is what I am writing about! I enjoy it a lot, especially thinking about new projects and toys to bring with me. Mostly, I babysit for a small group in the church with a couple of very energetic boys so I get tested a lot with my assertiveness! (I have trouble with that a lot!) But they really like it when I bring some crafts to do so this past Friday I brought little weaving boards. Weaving... little boys... nu-uh! Well, the smallest one wasnt really impressed with it but he tried his best. The oldest one, however, was enthralled! (Much to my amazement) The weaving boards were very stiff cardboard with cuts at two oppo

site ends of the rectangle. You wrap yarn around the board and fit it in the slits and then you weave through it. It is hard to describe so I will do another and take some pictures so you can see better and maybe make one yourself! The picture above is of the Dyson kids that I used to babysit for. (It would be kind of hard to now) I really had fun with them, playing "chase" and a loud version of hide and seek. (The Dyson house doesnt look that messy, they were in the middle of moving and I am a messy babysitter...) They are wonderful kids and I love them to bits... I miss them so much. (See last post)

Some more pictures of Christmassy stuff!

Our poor little baby-Jesus got his arm broken off, so we have to superglue it back! Its funny hearing about everybody's nativity scene stories -about how something got broken or about where they got it.
No comments:
Post a Comment